Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, March 7, 2011

Give credit

I recently found this quote:
"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show."-David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.
What does that even mean? Well the way I interpreted this is even if I'm not the one to fix everything in my life, I've got to give credit to those who have also helped get you through this life. In making a record of your life, it is impossible not to tell the tales of the Amazing people around you. Just reading this blog you'll read about a few people who have influenced my life. Who have helped to make me the person I am so proud to be today. We are all a spider web, connecting and twisting together. Without one string of web, the others around it could not hold their positions correctly and the whole thing would come crumbling down into nothing more than a spider's butt juice. (Yup, it would be the equivalent of poo.) In other words, you affect the path of the people around you's lives. Give credit and thanks where they belong, to the people who have held you up, when other wise you would have come crumbling down. I love you guys, and please know I'll always be giving you the credit you deserve. I hope you're willing to do the same. Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment