Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vain

As much as you say guys have it harder because girls have a perfect check list that they have to fit to, that's not entirely true. Guys are just as vain as girls. They always go by looks first, then by personality. (Some are different, but those are usually the gay ones. Note I said USUALLY) They see body over funny, they see boobs over brain. Girls make our lives harder ourselves. We choose to spend five hours getting ready, and the rest of our day determining whether or not we need to use six tomorrow. As a girl I know we compare ourselves to one another and less so to how each guy reacts to us. Guys, poor things, they have to have a perfect personality, one that fits to us like a glove, and have the looks on top of it. Think about the first thing you think about when meeting a guy. "Is he nice?" Then you think, "Does he have my standards?" and then, "Is he hot? Who are his friends? Who's the last girl he dated?" We judge a guy on so much it seems like we are the ones who make their lives harder, then when something goes wrong, due to our overspecialization of the poor thing, we blame them, saying things like, "Oh guys suck. They make everything harder."  However, guys are so vain it is not even funny. The fat girls, the super tall girls, the awkward girls, that girl who still has not quit learned how to do her make up, and the disgustingly skinny girls are always the ones picked last when all the "hot" or "Popular" girls are taken. I'm here to say this, fat girls need love too. Sure that poor girl may not look all that attractive, but she could have a mind blowing personality if you took the ten minutes to get past her exterior and get to know her. It is very rare that guys do this. Same for girls though. Think of the strange kid who murmurs to himself in geometry, think of the kid who is always getting pummeled by various sports equipment, and think of that kid you assume to be mute because you've never heard his voice. Have you taken the time to find out if he can talk? Have you taken the time to ask that math geek what he's saying to himself? Have you found out what that ball magnet's favorite book or movie is? No, because in general humans are vain. So no sex has it worse than the other one. We make one anthers' lives equally hard. Stop complaining and stop being so vain. I hang out with the weird kids and the "popular" kids. I ask questions to the person I wonder about, not to the gossip monger. (Keep in mind The Amazing Staci is not perfect and she accepts this, that is what makes her Amazing. DUH!) Remember this the next time you're about to lay down the social rejection wall. We are all strange and you don't like being judged, so why judge another? Remember the only perfect person to ever walk the Earth was Jesus, and we're all trying to be like him. ;) Stay Amazing. (And if you are yet to be Amazing, work for it.) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment