Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, March 21, 2011

Me? Serious? Really?

I am NOT AT ALL a serious person. My writing is serious sometimes, but that's about it. So just to show you how chillax this blog really is, I'm going to tell you a little story. =) I have a MOB (make out buddy) -Yes, I do believe that requires a round of applause.- And I was talking to my Mamma about him (he is super sweet) and my Father heard me say MOB and that I was talking about a boy, so he forced me to explain what that is while he was drying off his arms (he'd just planted a plant in the fish tank). I told him, and he threw the towel at me, growling and cursing. I am now "grounded" forever. There is a lot of grumbling and "Butt beating" going on now, even at the slightest hint that I'm talking about a boy. The best part? I told my MOB this-Lets call him...Le Ginger. (yes Miranda, you know who he is ;) Well Le Ginger told me he is not so sure he wants to come over now. (My papa-son apparently scared him, something I don't blame him for.) This is entertaining no? Well that was my story. Oh and today, Me and Marcella were slapping and punching each other in the arms and legs. My goal was to give her a hand-shaped bruise. I think I was successful. (You don't fight the Amazing Staci and win with your honor in tact.) Now, on to my other business. The first Fact of the Day!!!

365-May fourth is National StarWars day. (May the fourth be with you.)
 So I know we have like a month and fourteen days until this date, but it shall be Amazing. =) I can't wait to dress up-outside of school of course- and walk around. I'm going to try to get some friends to do it with me, so be Amazing and dress up with me, yes? Yay for StarWars day. I want to buy a lightsaber just so I can have an epic battle in public. Oh yeah! This is going to be so fun!!! Stay Amazing =)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH! LET'S SO DRESS UP AND HAVE A LIGHT SABER FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    =D
    But if there is a Star Trek day, we're dressing up and having a phaser fight also... ;p

    ReplyDelete