Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, March 11, 2011

Falling apart at the seams

I am so frustrated right now!!! It seems like everything that could go bad, has done so this last week. I'm probably mad at nine different people and probably have...thirteen different people who are mad at me. I just want to scream and shout, let it all out, and these are the things I can do without, come on. (yes I am referencing 80's music.) I'm working sixteen and a half hours this weekend. (that's a lot for me...) and I am stressed. I have a lot of school work to do, and a lot of house work to do. Plus I have a few friends I need to catch up with, and like a million other things to do. If you saw my room right now you would probably cry. It feels like I'm falling apart at the seams. The urge to hit my head against the wall repeatedly has never been so strong. (Save for when I'm forced to talk to people I don't want to talk to, say something I don't want to say, or not say something I want to say.) I will have a post up sometime soon that will be a lot of fun but I have to do a lot of research for it. (Why yes, I do research sometimes for this blog. You now have a new respect for it do you not? Well you should) This will take a while but I want to have it up ASAP. (It bugs me how people pronounce that instead of saying what it's short for.) There are a few things I want to tell you before this post is over. I, The Amazing Staci, am lazy. When I am stressed it turns to lazyness and right now I am so lazy it hurts. Please help motivate me. I don't even care how (Well don't hit me, I hit back). I need motivation. Second, I need advice. Yes, I am asking YOU for advice. It is a strange world indeed. How should I go about fixing all my messed up friendships? (Well one is like, almost more than friends...IDK WTHeck to call it...) I want to do it quick and painless like ripping off duct tape. (Band-aides don't frighten me in the least) And last but not least, I am starting to get all sad again. Yeah, that is something I don't want to happen but it is. That stupid dark cloud that had been following me around for almost three years is starting to catch up and it is scaring the wits out of me. Help keep The Amazing Staci amazing. Make me happy. (In other words: Leave me a comment) All the drama and emotional crap that is happening is slowing me down to a crawl. I refuse to let it win but I am afraid it might. I need your support guys. I really do. Well I love you, don't forget that. Stay Amazing. =/

1 comment:

  1. http://appleshauce.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-you.html

    I love you, Staci dear.

    ReplyDelete