Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, March 28, 2011

The value of a friend.

How do we put a price tag on friendship? What is the breaking point of that bond? Well for each of us and each friend we are talking about, that differs. Some bonds you would swear will never break or go away, and that is just fine, they are your best friends. Others, they are just a friend, they are not the people you would kill or die for, and that is just fine. All relationships are different. All situations are different, but through it all, one thing remains the same: The value of your friends. If you value friendship above work, then you are probably a more social person, if you value things more that friendship, you are one of those people who enjoy the company of a friend, but it is not the end of the world for you to not have one. So which are you? How do you figure this out? What determines which of the two you are? Well, I'm not about to tell you this. This is a completely personal factor to your personality. Only you decide what is of value to you, only you decide what is and is not the value of your friends. What makes friends so valuable? That is also up to you, but to me it is this: They are the ones there for you who will always have your back, those who you can cry on, and those who you let cry on you. They are the ones you connect with in a strange way of understanding. They are the ones who can turn into more than just friends. Your spouse should be your best friend in the world. Your friends are the people you scream and yell at, but you know they will love you no matter what, that is why you fight with them. Your friends are the people who will make you smile when you're frowning, and laugh when you're crying. So to sum up what I'm trying to tell you: You cannot generalize the price of a friend, and for me, I can put a price tag on it. Friends through peanut butter, friends through jelly, and smashed between bread. Friendship is enduring the knife, and the spread of yourselves with a smile and a few jokes to lighten the mood. (Yup, all in all, we make a pretty good sandwich.) Consider this before you lose your friendship with someone. (I'm talking from experience.) Yay! WHAT TIME IS IT??!!! FACT TIME!!! (Whoot whoot. *clap* Clap*)

358-Ten percent of Italian women, thirty percent of U.S women, and fifty-seven percent of British women wear D-cup bras.
So That explains it...No wonder most guys think British girls are hot...THEY HAVE BIGGER BOOBS!!! Ha ha ha poor Italian women, they are barely in the ranking. I laugh at their small boobies. Well I am so screwed, I wanted to marry someone from England but it seems that now I know that British girls not only have cool accents, but they also have bigger boobs, my dreams are sorta crushed...Oh well. I can marry an Italian. It is not like they've got anything on me. ;) NOTE:The Amazing Staci is not trying to be racist, it is just the facts and I do not believe in stigmas. Please do not get all offended. But, if you do, know this. It is totally up to you whether or not you get offended. So don't you dare go griping at me. I won't stand for it. Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment