Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I will stab you

So, recently I have noticed something. I say,"I will stab you!" a lot. Lol, this threat is not entirely empty... My parents hate it when I use the term, it makes them want to stab me. But I am one of those people with a horrid temper, and a loud mouth-well when I want to be loud...-.  Anyway, back to the stabbing...I am not sure that this is a good thing...It is better than cursing All the time, however it is not that great, nor that lady like. (Why yes, I care about being feminine. I may be a fighter with the sense of humor of a fricking pervert, but I am lady like when I wish to be.) So ladies, riddle me this: Why, all of the sudden, did we start to have fowl mouths? That stuff used to be reserved for red-necks who didn't know better, and men in a brawl, but now days we all spit out the swears like a busted sewage pipe. I'll tell you my theory on why our generation is like this: The Media. T.V, music, movies, posters, shirts, and everything else, it seems that come from the media can be all crass, crude, and just plain nasty. Why are we allowing this to happen? They are desensitizing us to its vulgarism. Little by little the media has let this filth slip through its gates and into our lives, slowly getting worse and worse. When T.V first came out, if anyone had said "Hell" on T.V there would be riots in the streets, but now, we hear all sorts of worse words. My goal for a long time now has been to get through a whole day without swearing. You know what? I'm ashamed to admit I have yet to reach this goal. The life is a teenager is like a pool of perverts. We swear, we are crass, and we say-and do-things that are immorally clean. Why? I have yet to find the answer to this, but I really want to know what it is. So I challenge you to help me reach my goal. Don't swear for a whole day-or as long as you can-and when you do, tell me. I will be sure to tell everyone how ninja you are. Help me reach this goal, help your friends and family too. We can change the world one person at a time. (Why yes, I'm aware that I'm starting to sound like one of those "stomp out bullying" commercials. Just shut up and deal with it.) That is my goal as a writer. To change the world for the better, so that when future generations look at my work they will say, "Wow, look at what that teenage girl did! She changed the world from her laptop." No, I don't want to change the world just for my own glory and place in history-those are just perks-I want to change the world so that less and less people have to go through all the horrid things I've gone through. I want to stop the world from filling out minds with manure, and genuinely make the world a better place. It is up to you to pick up the gauntlet, and accept this challenge, but I really hope you do. Good luck my ninjas, good luck. ;) PS: Happy Birthday Josh!!! I hope it is Amazing as you are!!!
Now on to the fun part. The Fact of the Day!!! (Yay! *Applauding*)

363-All the gold ever mined can fit in two large swimming pools.
Wow, so many people have died from gold fever, and all the gold in the world can only fit in two large swimming pools. Pathetic. Makes you feel like all those minors lives were worthless because we have so little of the stuff. (What a horrid thing to think, am I right?) Well, I guess why it is so expensive, no? Yay for gold. It is pretty, and it had hidden powers. (I have no idea what they are, because like I said, they are hidden powers.) I will let you think over this fact. Let you over-think it. Then, once you have done so-like I have-you will really, appreciate your gold a little better. Love you Earthlets. Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment