Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, March 7, 2011

What does it mean to be Amazing?

What does it mean to be Amazing? How dare I call myself Amazing? Instead of asking demeaning and hurtful questions why not ask this one: How dare the world tell me I am not allowed to call myself Amazing? Who are they to demand I step off the pedestal and not let my light shine forth? The way you become Amazing is to realize that you are. You have to acknowledge the fact that you have talents, the fact that you are a child of God, who sent you hear to make an impact on others around you; who sent you hear to help lift up, and carry your brothers and sisters back to eternal glory so that they might know the joy of life, the joy of God. Being Amazing is letting yourself be who you are, and realizing that you are here to help those around you who struggle, those who have yet to see that they are truly Amazing. We are all special. We are all unique, and we are all sent here for the same reason. We are all here to pass the final exam, and move on to return to our father in heaven. How dare the world impress upon you that it is not acceptable to let your true glory, your true Amazingness shine forth? Why do they ask of us to still our tongues, and flick out our lights so that we may not cast a shadow on our brothers and sisters who are too weak, too afraid, to let themselves shine? Being Amazing is no crime. The true crime is denying the world of the knowledge that they are in fact, Amazing. We all have our strengths, and thus we all have our weaknesses. The whole point of this is so that we may use the strengths we have to help those who are weak in that area. Would you not expect your neighbor, your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, and your teachers to help you strengthen your weaknesses when they so willingly ask for your help when they see that it is needed?  Why must we scuffle and scoff at one another when really, we are all here to help, and we all have burdens to bear? Why would anyone judge another by the burden they bear simply because it is a burden? We were given that trial to make us stronger, and it is like scoffing at a body builder simply because he is working hard to become stronger and more fit. It makes no sense! I challenge you to be Amazing. Let your light shine forth and show the world that you are, in fact, truly Amazing. It is not a crime to value the gifts God has given us, it is a crime not to share them. I love you, my readers. Stay Amazing. =)
"Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be standard for the nations;" -Doctrine and Covenants 115:5

1 comment:

  1. You're right, Lovely. How dare the world tell ANYONE that they can't call themselves amazing!

    ReplyDelete