Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, March 31, 2011

You, are Amazing

We're all special. I know you've probably heard that a lot, and a pessimist would say that that means no one is special, but they can just shut up. You are of worth. You are Amazing, you are the only one who has the same special blend of personality and talents. To the world you may be but one, but to one you are the world. There will never be a time when no one cares about you,. (You'll always have me if no one else. I'm always here for you.) To God, our creator, you are worth more than rubies. You are priceless, and they who tell you other wise, are not worth a second thought (to you). You can move mountains, you can change the world, you are the only one of your kind. Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are foot prints on the moon. You can do anything, and everything. What do you care about? What are your motivations? Who do you care about? Now think, if you love just one person, and they love another, eventually that love train will lead right on back to you. Now think if everyone loved a hundred people. So Stop and give someone a chance, talk to them, and let them know you care. You don't even have to know them to care, all you have to do is be sincere in your love, and eventually you will change the world. You have strengths and abilities you are not even aware of. It is the trials in life that show you what you're made of, and just how much you can take. You never know what you're capable of until you try. I strongly believe there is no trying, that it is a do or don't world, and anything less than do is failing, but if you are putting in your honest-to-goodness best effort, then it will never be a fail. So I, The Amazing Staci, challenge you to show them what you're made of. Leave your mark on the world, whether that is by starting a fund raiser, or just by helping someone pick up their spilled stuff. Show the world that you care, and they will show you that you are an important person. Now, be careful not to care too greatly about what people think, and do not let you self-image rest entirely on whether or not you are a helpful person. (We're all only human and we have times when we just need to walk past the kid who dropped all his junk.) You are you, and the only opinions of you that matter are yours and God's. (I know I seem to rewrite this post a lot, but for some fricking reason it is just not sinking in to people's heads.) You are Amazing just for being you, just for accepting who you are, and knowing you can be no more, and no less than who you are. Accept yourself, because in reality, no one will want to accept you if you don't want to accept you. I'm here for you, always. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a fist to throw, or a good talking to, let me know. (After all, I am The Amazing Staci, and with that title comes great responsibility and love.) I really hope you realize just how much you matter to the world, because if you don't, you're a blind person in a sea of color, unable to see it, and unable to let it change your view on life. Don't let the world knock you down, don't let the storm's great tides sweep you away in a violent current. Stand strong, hold fast to all-and who- that matters to you, and go forth unto the world with the determination of a warrior. I love you my sweet reader, and it is for you, and only you, that I write. Without you I would be yet another soul, lost in the merciless tide of life. I really hope you know just how sincere I am in writing this, because to me, you are the world. Stay Amazing. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOTcr9wKC-o&feature=BF&list=QL&index=20

355-The sea horse swims at a pace of 0.01 MPH.
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that I could out swim any rabies infested sea beast that swims that slow. So know, that if you ever run into a human flesh craving little sea horse demon, you can easily out swim it. (Yes, I know this is a great comfort to those of us who are deathly afraid of that little creature.) Now, if only sharks were that slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment