Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just the facts

Sorry, I was busy yesterday so I didn't get a chance to write. I'm just going to give you the facts for right now. Alright? (Well, I don't really care if you are okay with it or not, I'm the Amazing Staci and this is MY blog. So suck it. ;P  )


253-Zebra’s are the ninja horses. It takes a newborn horse about an hour to begin walking. It takes a zebra only twenty-minutes.
So, there is a reason for this. Zebras have to get up and moving faster than a regular horse because if they don't the lions, the cheetahs, the hyenas, and dragons will get them, and eat their little striped butts right off. (Yeah, dragons live in Africa, duh! It is common knowledge.) The African landscape is a hard place to live so these little manamals (Yeah, I'm talking about animals.) have to get up, or give up.
254-Sylvester Stallone’s first acting role was the lower half of Smokey the Bear in a Cubs Scouts play.
Ha, that is a funny thing right there. Can you imagine that guy as a little kid? Now Imagine him as a bear's ass. (NOTE:first time I've ever sworn on my blog, like ever.) I would laugh so hard just to hear him explain that story. Well that's about it for today. YEah I'm a BeIng LaMe but that is just how my day is going. Stay Amazing. =) -If you're not Amazing, get there.-

No comments:

Post a Comment