Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Running from the truth

As part of the human mentality, we tend to hide from the truth we don't want to recognize and or except. Why? Just because you can't see that lion stalking you, does not mean at some point it is just going to give up on attacking you. It will eventually leap from the brush and eat your face off. Do you like your face? I know I do like mine. Stop running from the truth. Yes, I am arrogant, yes I am fat, yes I tend to be rude when I feel my pride may be under attack, but that is just the truth. I am working on all of the above, yet I recognize them as truths, and in doing so I am working on fixing them. How can you fix a problem you refuse to see? Life is about powering through your trials, trying to make yourself the best person you can be, and enjoying God's gift. When you refuse to see an issue or weakness in your personality it not only can cause you a lot of problems, but it can't help you to become a better person. Change is the definition of life, and if you are afraid to change, then you are afraid to live. The only way to fix strengthen a weakness is to work on it, same as in sports, if you don't work to be better and practice hard, you won't. Stop hiding from reality, although it may not be the most fun thing, it is the only thing of substance we can hold onto. Letting yourself stay in the clouds is all fun and games until one day you come crashing back to Earth. Stay Amazing. =)

341-Areosmith has made more money off of Guitar Hero than from any of their albums.
Wow, you know you suck when.. They better be kissing their Agent's feet. That was a good idea to get them in the video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment