Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Complication and Simplicity

GIRLS=Complicated.
So basically every thing we can think of about girls is complicated. From our mourning routine, to our thought process. We are complicated.  The way we interact with other humans is complicated, the way we file and sort data we have learned. Girls are like a super computer. We connect everything, stream new info along with the new, and are always, always updating one another. We tie emotion to everything like places, objects, and even people. We are always thinking like, seven things at once, and it is very hard for us NOT to think. We always over think stuff, and we read too much into a situation. Even our fricking body is all complicated. (Well more so than a guys'.) We are, to put it simply, complicated.
GUYS=Simple.
So I am not a guy, so keep in mind I can't talk for them, but here are a few things I have learned about guys from being around them, talking to them, and observing them.
Guys basically need only three things in life. Food. Motivation. Sex. (Gasp!!! She just said the sex word.) Food is what they think about the most. It is a primal instinct to find and eat it. (Why do you think so many guys hunt?) You don't feed them and they get mean, grouchy, off task, and irritable. So feed them. Next is motivation. Yes, they need it to get through the day. Without it they would be lost, lazy little couch puppies. Give them a "good" reason to do something and you can get them to do almost anything. Last is sex. (Gasp!! She just said it again!!) You fill this need and they are happy. They eat for energy to have sex, they are motivated by sex, and it is basically what controls them and makes them run. There are a lot of good guys out there who don't give into this urge until they are married which I give them points for, however every guy has dirty thoughts. They think about all sorts of nasty things. You may say. "No not [insert name here], he is a good boy! He would never think unclean things or be perverse." WRONG!!! They all have thoughts like this, especially in their adolescent years when they are first discovering sex.
Guys are simple. Girls are not simple. Facts of life. I want to change this oh, so very much, but it will never happen. Stay Amazing.

1 comment: