Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, April 7, 2011

tied up

So I was recently tied to a fence by my hair. Now, don't laugh it was not fun at all and I got really upset. I love my hair and having it man handled like that (yeah it was a guy who did that to me.) was enough to make me want to spit fire, yet I somehow took it lake a champ and didn't get mad at the person who did it. (You know who you are. -.-) I love my long hair and to have it so abused was not fun at all. On top of that I am not the butt of a few jokes because my saviors were an unexpected lot, a group of the "popular" girls. So now people are always giving me crap about it, but I'm bein totally chill about it even if I don't feel all that chill. So here is a Yoda zen lesson for you, turn the other cheek, don't let remarks or abuse get to you. In the end it is not worth the anger or the hurt, it is just not worth it. I know that sounds stupid coming from someone with a bad temper like me, but slowly I'm starting to get a grip on it. Learn from me, getting mad just gives people the satisfaction of pissing you off. Don't let it happen. ;)

349-Your ribs move every time you breathe-5 million times a year.
Not only is this fact cool cause it tells you your ribs move, but it also tells you how many times you breathe in a year. Crazy. Ewe, it sort of grosses me out to think about your ribs moving, but whatever. I'm not wimp. ;) Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment