Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Broken boy

I saw this on the internet and I just had to add it on here. It made me cry.

"I want to fall in love with a broken boy, a boy whose heart was broken before I came along. Not because I enjoy broken people, but because I want to show him we're not all the same. That I'll love him unconditionally and embrace his every flaw. That I won't treat him like she did."
I feel the same way. I hate emotion, I hate it with a passion, yet I'm drawn to it. I want to save the world yet I know I can't do it all on my own. Even if I can't save the world, I want to save someone's world. I want to give comfort to those I can, I want to be the one they look to for a strong shoulder to cry on. I also want someone who is willing to do the same for me. Someone who does not run away from my tears, nor ignore them, but who'll brush them from my face and hold me til I laugh. Yet somehow I have a feeling that that person is too shy, too scared, or simply does not exist.  I want to mend hearts, heal wounds, and teach that little baby bird to fly, but I can't do that if I don't know how to fly myself. I am strong. It is one of my best features, yet even the strongest foundations have cracks and holes. I want to be an impenetrable shield, a suit of armor, yet I feel like a pillow or a water balloon that will pop at any second. I want to be the care taker, as well as the taken care of. I believe with all my heart that when you love someone you not only see their flaws-or their cracks if you will-but you accept them as a part of who they are and love them all the more for it. I want nothing more than to be swept off my feet, however I don't believe in love stories. I think that love does not just happen, it develops. I have also a theory on love. You know how people say there is such thing as love at first sight? Well I think that is not entirely true but it does have true aspects. I think that when you first meet someone you will love-friend or more than a friend-you have a gut jerk towards them. You instincts tell you that you have to know this person, and you listen to them, however it takes a long time to fall IN love. You can love someone without being IN love with them. Does this make any sense? I feel like I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve and giving the world knives. That I'm being super masochistic in writing this and posting it, yet I have to tell you not only my thoughts and opinions but also my feelings and emotions. Because of this I am very hesitant to post this, yet I can't seem to stop my fingers from typing and clicking the "PUBLISH POST" button. It would feel wrong not to let the world see what I've written. Please don't make me regret letting you see this very hidden part of me. Stay Amazing. =) P.S I think this post is too serious to have a fact, so I'll just add two to tomorrow's post. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment