Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snow flakes.

Humans are like snow flakes, each one different and unique in a magical way, we may appear similar but no two are just a like, and in the end, we all melt back down into the same water we're made of and based off of. We can freeze one to death with our cold, or we can water the world and support life. Without winter there would be no spring, and without no spring, there would be no summer and so on. Why would we want to be just like one another? Why would we try to replicate another snow flake when we can come up with our own creative unique design? It is okay to take on some of the traits of the ones you love, as long as you know that you have to be your own person. When you melt, you support the life around you, and eventually you'll end up back in the atmosphere, to rain down back to the Earth. Enjoy your journey, take in all the sights, and don't forget that you're important to the life cycle of this planet, without you we would not work the same. For that I have to thank you. ;)


350-According to one study, a third of New York City public school teachers, send their kids to private school.
Yet again with the irony. Lol, I think it because public teachers know just how horrible public school is, and so in an attempt to save their offspring from the torture they put up with for a paycheck, they send them to private school. I don't blame them, I would kill or die to go to private school, public school is by far inferior to private, but it is also horribly expensive and those of us who want to go to collage and not live in a box are forced into public school. Stay Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment