Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, April 4, 2011

Things do change

 I found this on face book. Made me cry. I love it. She has such a good point. Please remember it while going through life, and try to live like the little kid. Remember what life was like in first grade? Fun and carefree. You biggest worry was not being invited to the birthday party, or that nasty boy stealing your barbie. Try to live like that, try not to let stress get you down, and try not to let the world plummet into disgrace. Love you guys. Stay true to what moves you, to who moves you, and just to you. =) let out your little child, and get ready to play. =)

 

Things do change

by Megan Ulch on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 3:07pm
Right now Lollipops are turning into cigarettes. The innocent ones are turning into sluts. Homework goes in the trash, cell phones are being used in class, detention becomes suspension, soda becomes vodka, bikes become cars, and kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? Protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst things you could get from boys were cooties? Dad’s shoulders were the highest place on earth and mommy was your hero? Your worst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were about who ran the fastest, War was only a card game, and the only drug you knew was cough medicine. When wearing a skirt didn’t make you a slut, the most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow? And we couldn’t wait to grow up but now I would give anything to go back.


351-About 80% of all marijuana grown out doors in the USA is on state or federal land.
All I have got to say it this: Oh the irony. Tells you a little bit about the people running our country. Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment