Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a little tears

So I'm so sick of stupid people saying it's not cool to cry. Why not? Let us sob, let us cry, let us hyperventilate or what not. How is it your business? It is the best way for a female to get out her emotions. Even guys should have a good cry fest once in a while. Girls are emotion. That is what it means to be female, to be full of emotion, to feel a deeper love, to feel a deeper pain, and to feel a deeper warmth. So it is like a hair growing directly from our hearts, when you rip it out it has more extensive damage than just the surface. (strange mental image I know.)  Most people will never see my pain, never see the full extent of my pain, as it should be. Crying is like releasing the lid off of a carbonated drink for a few seconds, it helps to release a little pressure before the bottle explodes. I don't get why people get all weird when they see someone crying. I get why girls do for the most part, but guys not so much. With girls when we see each other crying we know that pain, we know just how much that hurt reaches into us, into our souls, so we try to comfort that person as best we can but in the back of our minds we know that it is a pain too deep to comfort. With guys I think it is that they are more logical so they don't know how to handle a problem that is not in front of them, but within the other person. That is why society says it is not okay for guys to cry. I think that is wrong, guys should cry, but not in front of other people. That is not cool at all. Girls shouldn't even cry in public, but I know that sometimes the pressure builds so much you just have to let it out or you'll explode. It is just a little tears, I mean come on people, we all cry and we all hurt, just stop your awkwardness and be cool about it. If I'm crying and it is not something you can help me with, then whatever, that's cool, just don't be an awkward jerk and hover. It makes people feel worse when they're being swarmed around like a dead body is with flies. I love you peoples, and I'm here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on, or a fist to swing. (Well, I try not to swing that fist too much, just when it is absolutely needed.) This does not mean I don't need someone to hold me while I sob, it just means I would prefer it if there were not ten people trying to help at once, all of whom are being weird about it. Remember my motto. My life motto. One I will say until I die: "It is only awkward if you make it awkward." So stay cool and calm. It is just a little tears, it's not like the person is poring acid from their nose. (That would be cause for a little bit of freaking out.)

347-A Weddell seal can travel underwater for up to seven miles without surfacing for air.
Imagine if we could do that. NINJANESS!!!! Who named that seal? What is a "Weddell"? It must have been some like, Hebrew guy's last name. Ha ha ha ha, imagine if that was a first name. "Hey Weddell! How are you? You want to go swim, maybe we'll find a new animal and we can name it after you because your name is so horrible we should spread it like the bubonic plague." That is just awful I've decided I'm going to name my dog Weddell. Wouldn't that be great? Anyway, back to the fact...Seven miles. That would be like swimming an Olympic sized swimming pool fifty times on one breath. Now that would be AMAZING!!! Make like a Staci and Stay Amazing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment