Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Monday, April 18, 2011

Twitter-pitted.

I think it might just be spring, but I'm starting to notice everyone getting all twitter-pitted and it is getting really annoying. I hate how this season is like ramped up on hormones and everyone is getting googly eyes. I hate also, that I'm one of the affected. I've liked this person since the beginning of winter, but I didn't realize it until a few weeks ago. Now we're all crazy and thinking about the opposite gender and getting all stupid and hopped up on hormones. I think Spring should be like, "Tape you Teen" Season where you just tape you mouths shut so as to not have to listen to us drone on about our infatuations, and so as to prevent mouth to mouth contact. (I know this seems like a horror to even say let alone hear, but really, it would be a wise thing to do until the hormones balance themselves out.) Most of the time this season creates nothing more than simple infatuations, crushes if you will, that don't last the summer, and only end up living up the their names, and crushing you. Stop being a fool, open your eyes, and asses the situation. When did these feelings start? What are you reasons for them? Would you have ever liked this person at any other time? These are important questions to ask yourself to prevent from getting hurt. I know-from experience-that this is easier said then done. These are just a few of my opinions, and remember how I feel about people getting offended. (It is totally up to you to feel that way, I don't really care that you are offended, and I sure don't want to hear about it.) You can feel free to ignore my advice, but don't complain to me if things don't work out. ;D Stay Amazing.


336-In 2004 Virginia Atlantic Airways began offering double beds for the first class passengers.
 Now that is just bad marketing. Very Ironic though. People are sort of stupid...

1 comment:

  1. I hate twitter-pation.... Yes I agree. Let us tape our mouths shut, and our fingers together... we type out our infatuations just as much as we say them...

    ReplyDelete