Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dance Party

Who needs a little bit of a party? Who needs a little bit more fun and energy and a little less stress? (I know there are times when I do.) So what do we do? Well plug in your Ipod (Note, this should only be done when home by youself) blast your tunes, take off whatever clothing you feel like taking off (This step is optional, but I highly recommend pantless private raves. They are the best kind) and dance to that funky jam. It is a great stress releavier, and it helps burn calories. (something not all of us are good at doing) By the time you've danced as much as you can, your heart will be racing, you'll be sweating, and your mind shall be clear of all the "junk thoughts" (The thoughts you can't seem to get rid of that are worthless yet always there..) and you shall feel a little bit revived. Oh, and it would be a good idea not to tell people that you do this, believe me, I know. (Weird looks are fun to get once in a while but these are a whole different ball game) Only tell your close friends (you know the ones who you do the random fun stuff with, the ones who only laugh when they catch you making weird faces in the rear-view mirror.) so as to attempt to not get too judged. I know as your reading this you're probably thinking, "Staci, there is something wrong with you. Like seriously wrong." But you know what? I DON"T CARE!! What is life for if not being lived to the full extent, and how do you live life to the full extent when you're stuck wearing the restraining chains society places around your neck? Sometimes the world needs a bird finger placed in their face, and you need to just let it all out. (I do not support flipping people off, it is just an expression, don't take is serious.) Don't have any music that makes you wand to just dance like a crazy person? Well just check out some of my favorite songs on here!! On top of the world by The Cataracs is a good song but the music video is not family approved so if you want you can look it up but I'm not going to put the link on here. (The Amazing Staci tries her hardest to stay family fun and not be all "Oh my gosh Tommy what are you reading!!??" You know what I mean?) Well I love you peoples and I won't tell on you if you do decide to take my advice and just move your booty. I hope you enjoy yourselves. ;) Stay Amazing cause to do otherwise would be a crime. =)

342-By the time it is a year old, a mockingbird knows on average twenty-five to thirty songs.
Imagine if people were like that. Ugh, I know I wish I was but unfortunately I am not musically gifted in the slightest. It is more like musically challenged. I want to hear a mocking bird that can imitate a chainsaw or a jet taking off. Now that would be a useful little bird. Halloween would never be the same on my street. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment