Weolcome to My Blog

Thanks for deciding that my ideas, opinions, and thoughts were worth your time. I love to write. I am actually working on a novel and am quite excited to show the world a part of my heart and soul.
I will be writing an advice blog. This is mostly for girls but it will have some good information guys might want to know about understanding the teenage girl's mind. I am also writing about some of the good times I have had. You would have no idea how crazy a teenager's life can be until you ask them about it.
I am open to comments and advice. If there is anything I am doing well or could do better don't be afraid to tell me. I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. and if you do BECOME A FOLLOWER! I love followers. They are like my favorite. Right up there next to commenter s. So keep on commenting.
ps if you want to see a pic of me, look in my blog archive for: "A pic of me!"

Copyright, theamazingstaci.blogspot.com 2010


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Perfection=retardation

It is stupid to attempt to strive for perfection. It is stupid to think that one day, on this Earth you will achieve such a goal, and it is stupid to let all of your self concept ride on it. Trying for perfect it like handing life a knife and letting your little balloon heart float close by. It is stupid because the harsh reality of it all is this: In this life, we will never be perfect. It is simply impossible. When you let your self concept ride on your goal to attain perfection you end up in this horrible cycle of "Oh-My-Gosh-I'm-A-Big-Failure" and end up hating yourself when you don't meet the impossible high standards/goals you set for yourself. Stop being a moron. Making an attempt to attain something that does not exist is stupid beyond all belief. I'm baffled by it's stupidity, like the act in and of its self is so unintelligent it leaves ripples in the atmosphere around the person attempting such a feat and in so doing so leaves them with the mark of failure that no other can see, nor erase other than themselves. Working for your goals is no personal crime, working for your realistic goals I guess I should clarify. Start small and build up to the whale goals. (The goals that change your life) by starting with the guppy goals (the little things you can do each day to attain what you want out of life) Stop worrying about the little details, stop worrying about things you can't change, and start worrying about what you can. It is pointless to obsess over something you can't control, just do your best to power through the trials, plan what you can, and then from there just let life takes its coarse. Don't be a moron. I love you peoples. Stay Amazing. =)


335-EEWW!! 45% of people admit they pee in the shower.
Okay, not only is that like five year old stuff, but it is bad for the drains, not to mention just nasty. I don't even think I want to dignify that with a response...if you're one of the people that does this, know that you disgust me.

1 comment:

  1. I really agree with this post. I struggle with expecting myself to be perfect sometimes and it totally makes me miserable and depressed. You really need to like yourself for who you are

    ReplyDelete